Available Late Fall 2019
Do you know anyone whose children have rejected them or who refuse to contact their parents?
If so, learn why this is now an epidemic throughout the world.
- What parental alienation is and how it works
- Who teaches their child to reject the other parent and why
- Stories of other alienated parents
- How to find and screen parental alienation-qualified professionals
- What works to resolve alienated relationships
- Next steps YOU can take to erase and prevent parental alienation
PLUS Interview questions to select Parental Alienation savvy therapist and attorney
Get Your Signed Copy NOW – PRE-PUBLICATION SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING in U.S. only
Price: $20 per book
Dr. Cara E. Koch is a Parental Alienation expert and the author of From Heartbreak to Healing: Resolving Parental Alienation. The book recounts her own experience of 43 years as an alienated parent and outlines the vast progress made recently to renew parent/child relationships that may have seemed hopeless. It includes the stories of others who participated in the author’s nationwide survey of other target parents. Her book is also a call to action for reforming our mental health and legal approach to family law, so parent/child relationships are assured support through the divorce process and beyond.
Dr. Koch has a BS degree in child development and family relationships; a MS degree in childcare administration and a doctorate in children’s [innate] spirituality.