Available Winter 2019-2020
Do you know anyone whose children have rejected them or who refuse to contact their parents?
If so, learn why this is now an epidemic throughout the world.
- What parental alienation is and how it works
- Who teaches their child to reject the other parent and why
- Stories of other alienated parents
- How to find and screen parental alienation-qualified professionals
- What works to resolve alienated relationships
- Next steps YOU can take to erase and prevent parental alienation
PLUS Interview questions to select Parental Alienation savvy therapist and attorney
Get Your Signed Copy NOW – PRE-PUBLICATION SPECIAL: FREE SHIPPING in U.S. only
Price: $20 per book
Dr. Cara E. Koch is a Parental Alienation pioneer, expert and the author of From Heartbreak to Healing: Resolving Parental Alienation. The book recounts her own experience of 43 years as an alienated parent and outlines the vast progress made recently to renew parent/child relationships that may have seemed hopeless. It includes the stories of others who participated in the author’s nationwide survey of other target parents. Her book is also a call to action for reforming our mental health and legal approach to family law, so parent/child relationships are assured support through the divorce process and beyond.
Dr. Koch has a BS degree in child development and family relationships; a MS degree in childcare administration and a doctorate in children’s [innate] spirituality.